Thursday, September 23, 2010

David blew bubbles in the tub!

So this morning we needed a bath (David decided to poop on me).  So we got in the bath and I let David swim around, like I usually do.  I let him float on his back for awhile and he wanted more....  I flipped him over on his belly and he is always sticking his tongue out.  Well, all the infant swimming books I read said that you could let them lick the water and eventually they would blow bubbles.  So I started blowing bubbles under David's face and next thing you know he blew some bubbles!  I was so excited :)  He did a great job!  He just LOVES the water so much!  He wasn't happy with mommy holding him in the bath tub, so since I got rinsed off I let most of the water out and let him play in there.  It just amazes me how much he loves to kick his arms and legs in the tub.  He was just giggling up a storm every time he would splash water all over him.  He doesn't even mind when it splashed up and covers his face.  He also loves to chew on his washcloth while he is in the tub.  I take it and sprinkle water over his body.  He is such a happy baby in the water!  He drank a little too much water as he decided to spit a little up after his bath, but that is ok.  He is doing GREAT!  Happy as can be and can't wait for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment